Infiniti Ring VII
The history, culture and textiles form Peru inspire the form for this ring style. Handmade in Peruvian mercury-free gold, Andrea Jose’s connection towards the Peruvian textile tradition is latent in this design. This is the classical ring band with the textile twist from Andrea Jose’s design.
In the different variations of this ring, we can include a particular wrapped setting of an inherited or vintage stone specially for you. This can be crafted as a bespoke design.
Hand crafted only in 18ct mercury-free gold and made to measure according to the stone type.
Because of the hand crafting complexity of each piece, it requires constant iterations and a careful work that decants in around 30 hours from the material sourcing, design and making process between designer Andrea Jose and a specialist team of local goldsmiths.
- This ring can be ‘crafted as a bespoke piece’ using other gold colours and stones that the client would love to ‘wrap’ and preserve in a heirloom jewellery piece.
- Engraving: It is possible to add a tiny engraving inside. If more detailed engraving is needed, it will be crafted as a bespoke design.
- If client requires a particular finish, they can reach us and we do our best to achieve it.
- Size: If you require any other particular size, please send a comment within your order and we will take that into consideration. Prices may vary.
Choose Gold Colour / Size (US Ring Size) / Stone Variations
Each piece is a unique hand crafted design.
Allow 4-12 weeks for the pieces to be shipped. Once your order is confirmed, we will take you through the journey of creation of your modern heirloom.
Global shipping costs is USD 250 for orders superior to USD 1,000. For pieces below USD 1,000 global shipping costs is USD 150. Customs fees and taxes are assumed by each client.
- As soon as your product is shipped, you will receive a tracking number to know where your order is at all times.