Lliclla I Earrings
Inspired by the Lliclla, a textile mantle, one of the Peruvian old-age textile traditions, that has been passed from generation to generation. The single link Lliclla earrings resemble the length of the traditional stud pearl earrings.
Unique to the Andean regions of Latin America, this tradition of weaving the Lliclla for the next generation is passed from mother to daughter. The Lliclla earrings are the Pearls from the Andes, because they are a honor to a cultivated craft passed from generation to generation, like pearls.
The Lliclla is a symbol of protection, heritage and ethnic representation. It includes the setting of a tiny precious stone.
Because of the hand crafting complexity of each piece, it requires constant iterations and a careful work that decants in around 25 hours from the material sourcing, design and making process between designer Andrea Jose and a specialist team of local goldsmiths.
- This earrings can be ‘crafted as a bespoke piece’ using other gold colours and stones that the client would love to set and transform this into a heirloom jewellery piece.
- Engraving: It is possible to add a tiny engraving inside. If more detailed engraving is needed, it will be crafted as a bespoke design.
- If client requires a particular finish, they can reach us and we do our best to achieve it.
- Size: if you require any other particular size, please send a comment within your order and we will take that into consideration. Prices may vary.
Choose Gold Colour / Size / Stone Variations
Each piece is a unique hand crafted design.
Allow 4-12 weeks for the pieces to be shipped. Once your order is confirmed, we will take you through the journey of creation of your modern heirloom.
Global shipping costs is USD 250 for orders superior to USD 1,000. For pieces below USD 1,000 global shipping costs is USD 150. Customs fees and taxes are assumed by each client.
- As soon as your product is shipped, you will receive a tracking number to know where your order is at all times.