Silver necklace handmade in collaboration between designer Andrea Jose and Peruvian goldsmiths. Inspired by the Lliclla, a textile mantle, one of the Peruvian old-age textile traditions, that has been passed from generation to generation. The Wallqa necklace a great versatility and can be worn for any occasion.
The Lliclla is crafted symbolizing the origin of the wearers, where the lines represent the geography where the person comes from. It is a symbol of protection, heritage and ethnic representation.
The versatility of the chain necklace and the elegance of its form, are a real statement piece.
- This chain can be ‘crafted as a bespoke piece’ using other materials and forms that the client would love to preserve in a heirloom jewellery piece.
- Engraving: It is possible to add a tiny engraving inside. If more detailed engraving is needed, it will be crafted as a bespoke design.
- Stones: contact us and we can coordinate a setting design and source the stone responsibly for you.
- If client requires a particular finish, they can reach us and we do our best to achieve it.
Choose Gold Colour / Size / Stone Variations
Each piece is a unique hand crafted design.
Allow 4-12 weeks for the pieces to be shipped. Once your order is confirmed, we will take you through the journey of creation of your modern heirloom.
Global shipping costs depend on each country and start at USD 220 for orders superior to USD 1,000. For pieces below USD 1,000 global shipping costs start at USD 100. Customs fees and taxes are assumed by each client.
- As soon as your product is shipped, you will receive a tracking number to know where your order is at all times.